WavEC Seminar 2015
16th November 2015, Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian, Lisbon, Portugal
Seminar: "Portugal and France - A driving force on research and innovation in Marine Renewable Energies"
WavEC Offshore Renewables gathered this year with the French Embassy and the French Institute of Portugal in the organisation of its Annual Seminar. The event took place on the 16th of November in Lisbon, Portugal.
This year we focused on the following issues:
- State of the Art in Portugal and France
- WavEC’s Competences and National and International Partnerships
- Actual Industrial and Technological Capabilities and Future Prospects
- European, French and Portuguese Vision and Development Support to the Sector
Programme (english version)
Programme (french version)
Videos of the presentations will be available soon.
• Teresa Patrício Gouveia, Executive Director of the Gulbenkian Foundation
• Jean-François Blarel, Ambassador of France in Portugal
• António Sarmento, President of WavEC
PANEL I: STATE OF THE ART IN PORTUGAL AND FRANCE
Moderator: António Costa Silva, Partex
• Pedro Valverde (Replacing António Vidigal), EDP Inovação, Results of the WindFloat prototype.
• Bruno Geschier, Idéol, Floating Wind 2.0 : lessons learned, new (global) market expectation.
• Hakim Mouslim, INNOSEA, An update on the market of offshore renewables in France within the European context.
• Izan Le Crom, ECN/ SEM-REV, Sea Test Sites: a key stage for technical and economical validation of MRE systems and their components. SEM-REV case study.
PANEL II: COMPETENCES AND NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS OF WAVEC
Moderator: Jorge Vasconcelos, NEWES
• Ana Brito Melo, WavEC, International Services.
• José Cândido, WavEC, European projects of WavEC – participation to leadership (WETFEET, OCEANET, etc.)
• Matthieu Guérinel, Yannick Debruyne e Boris Teillant, WavEC, The benefits of PhD and master students at WavEC.
• Erkki Kasanen, AW-Energy, Positive experiences of the Waveroller in Portugal and France.
• Patrik Möller, Corpower, Experience of a technology developer in Portugal and tests in France.
• André Moura, Pro-Drone, Pro-Drone: Wind Blade Inspections 2.0.
PANEL III: EXISTING INDUSTRIAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL CAPABILITIES AND FUTURE PROSPECTS
Moderator: Vasco Matos Trigo, ISCTE-Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
• João Costeira, EDPR, EDPR in Portugal, France and the World and the Integration Strategy of Portuguese Companies.
• Ricardo Morgado (Replacing Adelino Matos), A. Silva Matos, Offshore Renewables in Europe: A challenge for the Portuguese metalworking sector.
• José Ventura de Sousa, Associação das Indústrias Navais, Training, qualification and specialisation needs for shipyards to meet the ERM requirements.
• Mark Lazzaretto, Marseille Fos Port Authority, The impact of marine renewable energy in ports.
• Maxime Morandeau, Mojo Maritime, Mermaid, reducing risk and cost by taking marine industry project planning processes onto the next level.
PANEL IV: EUROPEAN, FRENCH AND PORTUGUESE VISION AND DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT TO THE SECTOR
Moderator: José Vítor Malheiros, Jornal Público
• Eunice Ribeiro, FCT/Horizon 2020, Funding Opportunities in the Ocean Energy Sector.
• Yann-Herve De Roeck, France Energies Marines, The strategy of France in MRE.
• Jacopo Moccia, Ocean Energy Europe, The role of OEE in the European policy formulation of MRE. (No presentation available)
• António Sarmento (Replacing Graça Jorge), WavEC, Offshore Renewables. Portugal 2020 funding opportunities.
• António Sarmento, President of WavEC
17th November 2015, French Embassy, Lisbon
B2B Event - Atlantic Partnerships on Research and Innovation in Marine Renewables
On the 17th of November - and in partnership with the Agência Nacional de Inovação (National Agency for Innovation) - B2B meetings took place at the French Embassy to develop business opportunities between Portuguese and French companies and promote partnerships and exchange of know-how and experiences not only between France and Portugal but also entities of other countries.
Sea Forum (Fórum do Mar)
16-19 of November, Leixões Shipyards and Exponor
These two events were part of the Sea Forum (Fórum do Mar) that includes all economic activities of the sea. It took place between 16 and 19 of November at Leixões Shipyards and Exponor. For more information visit: www.forumdomar.exponor.pt
|GOLD SPONSOR||SILVER SPONSOR||MEDIA PARTNER||INTERNATIONAL B2B MEETINGS PARTNER|
|BRONZE SPONSOR||WITH THE SUPPORT OF|