WavEC Offshore Renewables has engineering competences and the necessary know-how for the development of offshore aquaculture technologies. Its extensive experience and multidisciplinary team form a solid base to promote this growing sector.
- Prototype tank testing.
- Environmental licensing and support.
- Custom made monitoring and automation systems.
- Application of numerical models for structure analysis and optimization for the offshore environment.
- Bio-Economic model: It uses the online data acquired from the aquaculture monitoring system to plan/predict the production profits and losses based on a Market analysis and command the automation system based on the analysis results.
- Aquaculture planning tool, which integrates the control of production, parameters monitoring and costs.
- Mooring design for offshore structures.
- CFD analysis.