Based on our knowledge on supply chain needs, capacities, constraints and opportunities on marine renewable energies and other sectors of the Blue Economy, we assist customers on project development, procurement & manufacturing, assembly, installation and O&M. We work across multiple disciplines with an extensive experience on offshore environments.
Based on our expert knowledge of complex systems and power take off mechanisms, we help clients to design efficient and robust devices. We work across many sectors and we support our clients through all stages of device and technology development.
- Site screening
- Support on licensing process
- Regulator and stakeholder liaison
- Resource assessment
- Constraints mapping and metocean data analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Layout design
- Field testing and onsite support
- Planning and conduction of public/ local communities consultation events
- Instrumentation and data acquisition
- Power production and performance evaluation
- Logistics and O&M planning & Optimization
- Cost assessment
- Procurement and Tender support
Client: Novige AB
- Numerical analysis
- Concept design
- CFD calculations
- preliminary survivability assessment.
Client: Exponential Renewables, S.L.
- Technical support to the design, implementation and post processing of the tank test technology
Client: Maritime Robotics
- Development of a new robot technology for daily and periodic operations for underwater inspection, maintenance and repair
- Impact on the turbine size on construction
- Site accessibility
- O&M strategy
- Cost model