With a strong know-how and long-term expertise on marine renewable energies, we provide training courses for the public administration, academia and industry, as well as to the general public and coastal communities. We develop courses according to the training needs of your company; we help you to develop your skills in the marine renewable energy sector across multiple disciplines from numerical modeling tools, to tank testing, O&M, environmental issues, regulatory and social-economics.
From promoting stakeholder dialogue and training young people within curricular internship to advanced training for industry.
- Lectures and organization of short-courses
- Run training and skills development programmes tailored to the research needs of academia, industry and public services
- Development of public and stakeholders engagement frameworks
- Development of educational materials for dissemination
- Ocean literacy training
Online Course: CFD For Sustainable Ocean Solutions: Course I
Client: University of Tokyo
- CFD introductory course: The basics of theoretical and numerical foundation of CFD
- Basic equations and assumptions
Short course "Wave Energy: Introdutory Aspects"
- Collaboration in the short-course organization and lecturing on wave energy
Training in the field of satellite data in combination with resource data
Client: Zentralanstalt für Meteorologie und Geodynamik
- Training session
- Presentation during the Polar Satellite week
Lecturing in the EUREC M.Sc. specialization semester on Ocean Energy
Client: Instituto Superior Técnico
- Lecturing of the “Economics, policy and Environment” and Ocean Energy Resources” modules.