Marine Renewable Energies
WavEC Offshore Renewables’ mission is to promote the development of marine renewable energy as a new sector of economic activity. In this context, the 15 years of experience allowed WavEC to acquire and solidify a wide range of competences.
- Numerical modeling of marine energy technologies.
- Prototype tank testing.
- Mooring design.
- Dynamic modeling of cables.
- Resource assessment / site selection.
- Instrumentation and monitoring of prototypes.
- Instrumentation and data acquisition.
- Grid connection.
- Evaluation of environmental impacts.
- Operations and maintenance.
- Risk analysis.
- Análise de risco.
- Technical and economic analysis.
- Social and economic impact assessment.
- Strategy and technical suport.